GM Development and Runnebohm Construction, in partnership with the Miami County Economic Development Authoriy, completed construction of the Miami County Shell Building in December, 2016. The building is 57,600-sf with the ability to expand to 240,000-sf.
The building is located on a 20 acre site adjacent to the Grissom Air Reserve Base. It features a precast concrete, hardwall façade on two sides with a major glass entry feature and metal walls on the other two sides to allow for easy expansion of the building footprint.
This building was awarded Excellence in Design: Silver by The American Building Company.
The general specifications of the building are:
- 57,000-sf expandable to 225,000-sf
- 32-ft clear height
- 80-ft x 30-ft column spacing
- Crushed aggregate floor, ready for customization to future tenant’s exact specification
- 20 acre site
- All utilities to site
AT A GLANCE
- 50,400-sf expandable to 225,000-sf
- Clear Height: 32-ft
- Awarded Excellence in Design