Dear Industry Partners, Neighbors, Customers and Friends:
The unprecedented outbreak of COVID-19 has been a burden for all in these last several weeks. As we all struggle to secure stable footing, Runnebohm Construction would like to remind our partners that we are taking all appropriate measures to combat the spread of this virus in the communities we live and work in. The recommendations from various authorities such as the CDC are being taken very seriously and are driving the actions within this organization. As of right now, Runnebohm Construction Company is continuing to operate without delay. However, the following policies have become paramount in our continued success and fight against the coronavirus.
- The symptoms of COVID-19 have been shared throughout our entire staff. Any employee showing symptoms of the virus are asked to remain at home and seek medical attention within the guidelines of the CDC.
- Our job supervisors have been urged to identify any project participant to management that appears to be affected by an illness.
- Routine environmental cleanings are in place to ensure that company settings remain disinfected and safe on a regular basis.
- Employees are encouraged to operate at a suitable distance from co-workers, and they are asked to wash hands with soap and water as frequently as possible.
- To ensure maximum protection against the spread of COVID-19, we also ask our entire staff to follow the CDC’s guidelines of social distancing and beyond to help prevent the spread of this illness throughout non-work hours.
It’s important for our customers to know that we do not expect any delays in our construction schedules at this time. Runnebohm Construction is dedicated to delivering a quality product, on time, and within budget. We’re here to provide “Solutions. Not Surprises.”
James Biggerman/HR / Safety & Training Director
RUNNEBOHM CONSTRUCTION CO., INC.